If you've read through the guide, or just want some practice, here are some exercises to hone your debugging skills.
Not all of these questions have a specific answer. Instead, they're geared towards making you consider possibilities.
And remember to have fun! Even if you encounter a
- A user reports playback issues when a segment 404s, but it only happens once every five hours of playback. How can you reproduce?
- Gaps in the content leave playback stuck for ten seconds before the player automatically continues. How can you determine what's causing the gap?
- A user reports that playback isn't working. How should you respond?
- How can you debug overlapping content in a live stream?
- What problems might make you look for manifest issues instead of segment issues?